Why would you benefit from working with me? In short, I care about you and value encouraging & supporting people on the way to being their best. I am an educator and health coach. Here are the array of modalities I utilize to help people achieve greatness:
- I am a Biofeedback Specialist. I use state of the art equipment to translate what your body (bio) is trying to say (feedback), so we can get a better understanding of where to start. I don’t believe in trial and error… I focus on results.
- I am a Certified EFT Tapping Coach. EFT stands for Emotional Freedom Technique, and means just that; freedom from the emotions that are holding you back from achieving your goals. This exercise involves physically tapping on different meridian points on the body, to program the mind to release stress, blockages, and limiting beliefs.
- I am an Essential Oils Ambassador. I use 100% Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade essential oils to support the body and mind in operating at its best. Humans and plants have had hundreds of thousands of years to evolve together, forming cohesive relationships for survival. Pure, concentrated, plant extracts communicate with our bodies easily, and are the blueprint for health.
- I am a Coach. Once we recognize our physical imbalances, work on releasing blockages, and give our bodies the blueprint for health, I coach you on how to live a lifestyle that is not only effective in maintaining optimal function, but that works within the parameters of your day to day life. Sometimes a small change can make a HUGE difference!
- I am a Licensed Massage Practitioner. We hold emotions, stress, and memory in our cellular tissue. Those tight shoulders or annoying lower back pain, can tell us much more than the fact that we spend too much time seated in front of a computer. I specialize in Asian Bodywork, have over 12 years of experience in this field, and will not only help to relieve challenges in your body, but help you to identify what might be causing your symptoms in order to prevent future occurrences.
- I am a Yoga Instructor. One of my many loves is helping people realize how awesome they are, and I have been doing that through yoga for the last five years. I am a certified Restorative, Power Vinyasa, and Hot Hatha instructor; but stretching and strengthening are secondary to learning just how amazing this body and mind of yours actually is!
If you’ve landed here then I assume you are looking for change, growth, and results! Whether your goal is to achieve optimal physical and mental function to perform as a high level athlete, or to achieve better health so you can be your best self on the daily, I can help you optimize whatever your passions or pursuits may be. In order to DO our best, we have to FEEL our best, and my goal is to give you the education and tools necessary to make that your reality.
I won’t promise you a magic pill or a quick fix. I will however, promise you dedication, individualized attention, tough love, and different perspectives on what we can do to achieve your goals.
I am always available for free consultations via phone, Skype, or in person. The first step to better health is taking a step in the right direction. I would be honored to work with you, and am also a resource for many other practitioners in our community of health and wellness, so feel free to reach out for a chat. Whether you choose to walk side-by-side with me, or in another direction, I encourage you to make that happen right now.
*For daily inspiration and information, like us on Facebook!